Contacting Service Canada

Once you have selected your caregiver, you will need to advertise the position on a national job bank before filing your Application For a Foreign Live-in Caregiver with Service Canada, so that the offer of employment can be assessed. Our agents will be happy to assist you with the advertising requirements.

You may be asked for proof that you are able to support a caregiver financially by having to provide Notices of Assessment for the past two years. You and your spouse will need to make a minimum of $80,000 gross annually in order to qualify.

There is no fee to apply to Service Canada to assess an application for a foreign live-in Caregiver.

If your application is approved, you will be issued a confirmation letter by Service Canada. In an event that you are not approved, you will be notified in writing and provided with an explanation.

Find out More Information

Find contact Information for the Service Canada office
Print an Application For a Foreign Live-in Caregiver.
Read more about the Live-in Caregiver Program at the Service Canada website.
Read more about the Live-in Caregiver Program at the Canadian Immigration website.

  This Web Site © 2018 Select Nannies Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design and Development: Local Website Design Inc.